Friday, February 12, 2010

Scenes of Spain




















Here are some of our favorite memories of Spain, via photos. From the top: merry-go-round dated 1900, quixtos in San Sebastian, the bay in San Sebastian, the "puppy" outside the Guggenheim Museum in Bilboa, chapel in Santiago de Compostela, flamenco dancer in Sevilla, the bull ring in Ronda, us at the New Bridge in Ronda, Gibraltar, our hotel in Tarifa, the hills surrounding Granada, olives, ham and bread in Granada, Rafa and our apartment in Granada, our Christmas friends, the mesquita in Cordoba, a crucifix in the cathedral within the mesquita, the Alhambra in Granada, Christmas in Madrid, and the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.

1 comment:

  1. Several of the cities you mentioned we stayed in when I was on European Quarter--Seville, Granada, Madrid, I am so happy for you!!! I love all the photos....and the clotted cream with the scone, brings back wonderful memories, too!! Well, I'll enjoy my coffee here and pretend I am with you. :) Love you both,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete